Ice Cream Truck. Ice Cream Car Drawing Series https://goo.gl/pafsfW
This learn to draw an ice cream truck step by step, until you have your completed picture!
Please keep in mind, you will also discover some interesting and fun facts about ice cream truck.
Fun Facts About Ice Cream That You Didn’t Know
- It takes 12 pounds of milk to produce just 1 gallon of ice cream
- The average number of licks to finish a scoop of ice cream is 50
- The country that consumes the most ice cream is USA, followed by Australia then Norway.
- The most popular flavor is vanilla, then chocolate
- Chocolate ice cream was invented before vanilla
- Vanilla was rare and exotic in the late 1700’s
- Ice cream in America in the 1700’s was rare and enjoyed by the elite
- The first written ice cream recipe was found in a 1665 recipe book
- Industrial ice cream production in the US began in 1851
- The majority of Americans – around 90% have ice cream in their freezers
- Some of the strangest flavors found are: avocado, garlic, chili, licorice, Stilton cheese, and bacon
- Ice cream headaches or “brain freeze” is the result of the nerve endings in the roof of your mouth sending a message to your brain of the loss of heat
- The tallest ice cream cone was over 9 feet tall in Italy
- The average American eats 45.8 pints of ice cream a year
- Chocolate syrup is the most popular ice cream topping